We want you to create the energy bar of your dreams... Please click on a category to view help topics.
Check the frequently asked questions, and if you can't find an answer there, don't hesitate to contact us!
Will my bar be allergen free?
The short answer is no. While you may not order a certain ingredient in your bar (for example peanuts), your bars are baked in a shared facility and may contain traces of Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, and Peanuts.
If I build my own, will my bars taste good?
Do you have any tips for a delicious bar?
- Before you checkout, we'll warn you if there are too many ingredients in your recipe or if there are unfriendly ingredient combinations
- We have done extensive taste testing to make sure just about any combination you put together will taste great
- We taste test each bar before it is sent to ensure that your special recipe results in a great tasting bar
- For proven taste and nutrition, you can always check out our popular energy bar section
- Finally, check out the next question below for some for extra tips on how to build a tasty bar
First, you want to select a "core" for your bar that will define the bar's texture:
Next, you can select from different fruits, nuts, and sweets to add to your bar. We recommend adding between 1-3 different ingredients from these categories. You can always add more, but note that the total weight of your "mixins" will remain the same, so the more ingredients you add, the lower quantity of each individual ingredient you will receive.
Finally, you can add boosts to your bar, from Soy protein to Omega-3. If it's your first time, and you want the protein boost, we would recommend trying around 5 grams instead of 10 grams of protein to get a feel for the full flavor of our bars. The bars are delicious with any amount of protein or boosts, but the more protein you add, the less room we have to pack in delicious fruits, nuts, and grains.
What are some good ways to get started?
- Chewy - has a nut butter base and packs a great protein punch
- Crispy - is great for protein, and has a refreshingly light crisp
- Oaty - low fat and sweeter than the other cores. It has a great gooey consistency
- Datey - virtually fat free, no added sweeteners, and high fiber
Why is the "Best By" date in only three months?
All Element Bars are made from only natural ingredients and contain no preservatives or unhealthy, "shelf-stable" ingredients. To extend the shelf life beyond 3 months, place unopened bars in the refrigerator and this will ensure that the bars remain fresh and tasty for up to 6 months.
- Go to our popular energy bar section for popular, tasty combinations. You can then customize the "template" bar or just buy it outright
- Take a quick quiz at our What's your element section and we will match you to a bar that meets your lifestyle and nutritional needs
- If you're into nutrition, visit our page on energy bar ingredients to learn more about what they can do for you!
- If you have specific nutritional needs, you can always contact us using the contact form above and we might be able to give you suggestions
How much is a batch of bars?
The price of your bar depends on if you buy a popular bar or customize your own bar:
Is there a minimum order size?
Yes. The minimum order size is 1 box of bars, or 12 bars.
How do I know what my order's status is?
Check out the My Bars page. There you can find all of your saved bars, your past orders, and the status of each of those orders. When your bars arrive, please let us know how they taste by rating them on the My Bars page. If you have comments or suggestions, use the contact form above and we will happily field your concerns or bask in your praise!
Paypal is being crazy and my order won't go through. Can I still get my bars?
Never fear. We've saved your order and will honor the request. When the dust settles, Paypal will settle everything, and your bars will already be on their way.
The "my bars" section's tracking information says that my order was just delivered, but it never arrived, what does that mean?
Common reasons for this issue include accidentally using the wrong delivery address. Check out the address you shipped the bars to and confirm that it is correct. If it isn't, use the contact form above and we'll do whatever we can to get you a batch ASAP!
Egad! I put the wrong address in the order...HELP!
This can happen to the best of us: people move, paypal accounts don't get updated, and some lucky person at your old address enjoys an occasional book or internet treat on you. Don't let them get the better of your Element Bars - use this address update form and we'll fix the order. You will need your Order ID, which can be found in the order confirmation email sent to you after you paid.
- If you design your own custom Element Bar (or customize a template bar), then each bar is $3.00.
- If you buy a popular bar, then each bar is offered at the reduced price of $2.50.
We get orders out rapidly so you can enjoy them - so don't delay!
My bars arrived, but I don't like the taste
Oh dear. We do everything in our power to make sure your bar tastes great when it leaves our facilities...honest. Sometimes factors out of our control can affect the bar's taste. If you are not satisfied with the way your bar tastes, let us know and we'll send you another set free of charge. It is pretty tough to create a combination that we cannot make taste great, but if you consistently do not like the way your bar tastes, check out our bar building tips section! Sometimes ticking down the protein slider a notch or picking a better suited base can improve taste without sacrificing nutrition.
My organization would like to buy Element Bars for an event we are hosting. What should I do?
First of all, thank you for your interest in partnering with us. We want to play a supporting role
in helping you to make your event a huge success! We would love to hear from you to discuss your needs in detail. If you need a large order of a particularly special bar for something like a Diabetes Walk or a dozen varieties of bars for some special reason, we're here to help. Element Bars make a great addition to marathons, sporting events, charity walks, dietary program launches, and school events. Check out our contact form above, and let's start selecting your elements.
Does Element Bars provide private label services for partners?
Yes - we are always looking for committed partners who mesh well with our team's philosophy. If you think we'd be a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
We do currently have the ability to co-brand our bars for your event. If you would like to discuss private labeling or custom labeling with us, please contact us above.
I run a store and would like to spread the joy of my favorite Element Bars to our customers. How do we link up with Element Bars?
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to supply Element Bars for your patrons. There are two good ways to proceed. The first is to contact us and we'll discuss supply amounts, frequency, what your bars include, and how we can work together. We'll make your bars when you need them and ship them in bulk, saving you money. The second way is to become an internet affiliate. This involves providing an easy way for your customers to place orders in your store (often as either a recipe card that you later enter or a laptop computer). We can log all of the purchases made through your store account and then ship them to your store on a weekly basis. Your customers then simply pick up their order the next time they visit you.
Do I really have to create an account for Element Bars?
Sadly, yes you do. We need to confirm an email address so we can communicate the status of your order and properly arrange payment in case of any issues that arise in the fancy technology behind the scenes. We promise to assure the proper use of the information, a privilege we will never abuse. Supply as much or as little information as you like. All we require is a valid email! If you're worried about managing another account, check out linking up to your Facebook account and forget about the Element Bars one forever.
What are you going to do with my email/personal data?
We will never sell, rent, or otherwise use your contact information for anything but communicating your order status and other ElementBars.com communication. That is our promise. Period.
I don't want to recieve the ElementBars.com newsletter. How can I opt-out?
Simply go to your account profile and uncheck the "Receive Newsletter" checkbox.
Why is there a Facebook login on the Element Bars website?
If you didn't know it, Element Bars has an application on Facebook! Check it out today at: Element Bars on Facebook!
So why would you use it? First, it allows you to see bars and share bars from Facebook. You can invite Facebook friends to use Element Bars, share recipes with them, and find their favorite bars.
A little known fact is that it also provides a slick way to login to your Element Bars account. If you're already logged into Facebook on a computer, just click the Facebook icon on the main Element Bars site, and you're automatically logged in! If you're not logged into Facebook, the link allows you to quickly login using your Facebook account information instead of having to remember yet another password for Element Bars. Check it out and share your favorite flavors with all your friends.
I forgot my password. What can I do?
We feel your pain. So we have two ways to help:
1) You can reset your password. For your security, your password is stored using non-reversible encryption and therefore cannot be recovered, only reset. You can do this at Reset your Element Bars Password
2) If you want to get fancy and you already have a Facebook account, your problems are solved. Just link your Element Bars account to your Facebook account in the Element Bars Profile Page (yes you need to login first to do this, but it will ease the pain in the future). Once you're linked, you can login with your Facebook account info on the login page and if you're already logged into Facebook, login is only a click away on the Account Login Page